Getting rid of onion smell on hands has never been this easy: The technique that will surprise you
Onions are commonly used vegetables in cooking. However, removing the lingering smell from hands after chopping onions can be quite challenging. This odor can persist on the hands for a long time and can be quite bothersome. In this article, we will provide information on how to eliminate the onion smell on hands.
1. Lemon: You can use lemon to get rid of the onion smell. Cut a lemon in half and squeeze it onto your hands. The acidity of the lemon will help eliminate the onion odor.
2. Vinegar: Vinegar is an effective method for removing the onion smell. Mix vinegar with water and soak your hands in this mixture. The acidity of the vinegar will help eliminate the onion smell on your hands.
3. Salt: Salt is an effective method for removing the onion smell. Dip your hands into saltwater and then rinse thoroughly. Salt will not only help eliminate the onion smell on your hands but also soften your skin.
4. Stainless Steel: Using stainless steel can also help neutralize the onion odor. Rubbing your hands against a stainless steel object, such as a stainless steel spoon or sink, can help eliminate the smell. Rinse your hands afterward.
5. Coffee Grounds: Coffee grounds can be used as a natural deodorizer for removing the onion smell. Rub a small amount of coffee grounds onto your hands, and then rinse with water.
6. Toothpaste: Toothpaste, especially the ones containing baking soda, can help eliminate strong odors, including onion smell. Apply a small amount of toothpaste to your hands, rub them together, and then rinse thoroughly.
7. Hand Sanitizer: Using hand sanitizer with a high alcohol content can help remove the onion smell from your hands. Apply a small amount of hand sanitizer to your hands and rub them together until dry.
Remember to wash your hands with soap and water afterward to ensure cleanliness and remove any residue from the remedies used.
*Translate by ChatGPT